- Started watching the series Perception and the Witches of East End. Whilst I am still forming my opinion on the latter (after seeing two episodes), Perception is a nice addition to my ever growing list of tv shows.
- A long well-deserved lecture by my mom in order to put me in my place as to whether I should pursue an internship option at a new established pop venue. Collecting my courage and still in the finalizing process of actually starting over there; I am nervous and excited.
- Went to see James Vincent McMorrow at Nijmegen with a friend and it was A-MA-ZING. Also a lot of thanks to Bonnie for letting us stay over since I otherwise probably would have missed half of the concert.
- Bought a new pile of books at the book fair in Maastricht on the last day.
- Had an amazing time at the bday party of Aranka, turning 22 for the 2nd time, with lots of delicious food and a drinking game with politicians. It was awesome.