- Started watching Suits almost two weeks ago due to the pilot that was aired on Dutch television and it is safe to say I am hooked. One season down and two still to go.
- Ever since I finished my last exams I have not been able to willingly get out of bed before 11:30. It's insane. Will have to work on this. NOW.
- Am set on making an ice cream cake for which I received the recipe Sunday. The instructions seem really easy and my parents already had it and thought it was delicious so now I want to make it as well. Will keep you posted.
- Just a couple more days before I am off to see Panic! At The Disco with Bonnie. When it was announced a couple of months ago that they were coming to the Netherlands I really wanted to go but thought I didn't have anyone to go along with. That's until my friend asked me if I wanted to go a couple of weeks ago. I am readyy to gooooo Excited? YES.
- Last Sunday an item was on the radio about the book I had to read for my bachelor thesis. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson is a wondrous tale of the life of centenarian Allan Karlsson. On his 100th birthday he decides to climb out of the window of the old folk's home he lives in simply because he cannot be bothered. The book depicts two storylines, one of Allan's past and his present day adventure as he flees his birthday celebration. When I had to read this international best-seller it was already set to be adapted into a film. Via the radio I suddenly heard that it will be out soon here in the Netherlands and I'm looking forward to see how it turned out. The story is somewhat in a Forrest Gump-like style with lots of mockery, history, adventure, and humour. The idea of someone who has lived an entire century is taken up in all its forms within this story. I enjoyed reading it and in fact probably could have written my entire thesis about this book so if you're interested go read the book or check the film when it is out.