- The end of May is near which means there is currently only one thing on my mind: Pinkpop! In the midst of days and evenings at work and the stress of the thesis the longing for this weekend is getting bigger and bigger. With tickets for Sunday and Monday, yes I caved and bought day tickets for both of the remaining days, I am absolutely looking forward to as my friend Bonnie states the best weekend of each year. I cannot wait!
- Oh yes, after some time again I have finally managed to continue with watching Twin Peaks. I think I am just following too many other shows that are currently running but since those are almost all done as Summer is nearing I will have plenty of time to continue with this show.
- Speaking of Summer, what is going on with this weather? Rain, rain, wind, and oh yes you guessed it rain. Please sun shine through! It has been ridiculously incoherent lately.
- How is it going with my thesis? Well I found out that the month of August is not included for writing as the deadline is the 1st of August. Unless, I want to surpass the first deadline and just hand it in for at the end of August even though that is actually the deadline for the resit. So here we go, adding more stress in trying to get it ready for the 1st of August.
- Recently renewed my phone subscription and updated my HTC One X for the just out there HTC One (M8). I have been checking on this new phone as soon as I heard that it came out maybe a little over a month ago. So far so good, I absolutely love it. It runs really smooth and with Blinkfeed I even have important (inter)national news just there on a separate page so that I can check it whenever I want something which I have had problems with to keep myself updated on.