- There has been no Foodies' Fun post on Sunday and there are several reasons for that. The one and foremost being that I am currently in the last couple of weeks of handing in my thesis and am pretty occupied with that (understatement of the year), but it was also my sister's birthday and I wanted to give her full attention so I gave the day off of blogging and studying.
- Stress, a non-existent sleep schedule, studying and intense procrastination has shaped these past couple of weeks and future weeks of the Summer - if that is what you can call Summer. There has been a lot of storms and rain, rain, rain.
- On the plus side, I am going to take a few days off staring 24/7 at my computer screen. As of yesterday I am having a tiny vacation in Berlin with three of my friends. Although the first day existed mostly of travelling and rain, I am well excited for the next few days.
- Unfortunately this means that there will only be this post this week. Usually I try to post two - one during the week and one in the weekend which has been the concept of Foodies' Fun for the last couple of weeks - but there will be just one this week due to Berlin and the fact that there will only be a Sunday left of this week when I return home (during which I probably have to come up with a crazy schedule to finish my thesis)
- However, I am going to post a most listened to playlist of what songs I have been listening to this month as well as maybe an all-round favourites of the month? Maybe...we'll see. Definitely the music one as I wanted to do it for the month of July only to realize that the music player on my phone does not save what I listened to the most. Bummer. I also wanted to post something about GISHWHES so that might be something for the future. Or not. In case you DO want to know a bit more about this, check out this great post by my friend Bonnie (who was in the same team as I) here.